Monday, December 27, 2010

Brave Little Souls....

are the ones who wear their hearts on their sleeves.

I've been carrying mine around in my palm for quite some time now.
It is much tough to be a lover than I ever imagined.
I had the foolish notion that it's all hormones, all the illusionary works of man's instinct for survival, no reality to the connection of souls, that our parents know the best...

Till when God picked me up and thrust me straight in the core of this cosmic, magical world.
Where your heart grows outside your body, and you protect it from all, and bare it to One , and One only.

And I feel this heart of mine, resting in the palm of my hand,  pulsating Belief in every vein, Hope with every touch, and indescribable Gratitude for finally being worth Someone as Beautiful as You.

X: I feel Lucky right now...
Me: To be sitting at an international airport ? :P
X: Lucky to have you with me right now.

The Essence of my existence is finally defined.
Go on World, go on Social Obligation and Expectant Obedience, you can scar my soul as much as you can, you can not take my Essence from me....

I know what makes me want to Live, Finally.

2 comments:

  1. 'I know what makes me want to Live, Finally.'

    Makes life so much more beautiful, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap :) but all the more on the edge too ...
    you know, like when you're standing at the edge of a cliff above the sea, admiring the view beneath and a little scared at the same time that you'll slip and fall with no one to catch you :)
    Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete