Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dreading the Future.

And there are times when the dark days that are so certain to come, seem looming ahead with so many times more the speed.

I dread those days, when I no longer might be able to live my life exactly the way it is now.

I am not afraid of change. I am, however, afraid of unwelcome change . . .Change that might force me to give up everything that I hold dear to me. Love, Life, Accomplishment, Dignity, Skill, Satisfaction.... all gone in a gift, to please the future god of my existence.

2 comments:

  1. It's the curse. The curse of being a girl in a rather backwards and close minded civilization. I can not sing you any lullabies of comfort, for there are none. However, you might just get lucky some day. Just might . . . . Keep hoping :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lust for getting better days has kept us alive, doesn't matter how content we are, we always hope for more. And for sure this won't give us inner peace..!!
    Break every dead lock of the mindset and crave for just peace not for better days..!!_Buggs

    ReplyDelete