Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Office.

And it is only in office that you could expect me to blog… :D
I thank God that I got a job and saw what “Tedious, Tiring, Impossibly-Incomprehensible-for-a-woman” work men do at their workplaces. I saw men for what they really are: lying, pretentious, sitting-on-their-ass-all-day braggers.
Nothing.They do Nothing.
Workload at offices is NOTHING compared to what we are accustomed to as students, there are so many darn tea-breaks and such dry and easy-like-cake work that it doesn’t give you a rush at all. It’s like you’re working between breaks and attempts to fight off boredom.
I don’t like it.
I don’t like it when there’s no adrenaline, no excitement or expectation of success. I don’t know how they measure your performance. :(
And then I think about how our dads become the high and mighty creatures of the household because they work, Or earn the bread and butter.
Sitting on their butts all day IM-ing their mates and ordering tea and coffee is WORK.Supposedly.
And then they have the guts to come and brag about it at home. Aaarrrggghhhhhk, drives me nutting-ly mad !
I mean, you get your careers made this way, get a position in society, get your bank balances updated every month, find *a little* mental engagement to keep you sane, order people around and still manage to keep the upper hand in the house. You have no idea how tough housework is.

Yea, these are the cries of a second rate citizen in a third world,male dominated society.

4 comments:

  1. Hatred against men. I don't hold it against you, I hold man for this, not any woman.

    But one thing, as you grow old, you will learn. People, men or women, that whine about how hard the office is are the people who do nothing at their workplace. People who work hard, men or women, they don't whine. And these are the people with big heart, good soul and are not easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you weren't Anon. I don't know where you thought I was complaining about how hard it was, I was merely stating that its a lot easier than what I was accustomed to as a student, and its not all that tough as it is made out to be.
    Rest I wholly concur with your opinion :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your complain is not in your words; its in the emotion that drove you to write this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete